Thursday, January 17, 2008

J is for Jade

So this week we hit up Jade bar in Hayes Valley. This was a cool bar and we all got to know each other a little bit better due to the size of the place. I hear the best feature of Jade was the one way mirror in the men’s room which looked out onto the bar. Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to see this, but it did lead to the quote of the evening…”You have to take me in there so I can check it out.” All the regulars showed up and even some first timers. I gave away another 20 cards (well, I should say Matt did). All in all, it was a fun night and a couple of us didn’t get enough and moved on to Comet Club for some dancing (which unfortunately included some “ho down” moves). See you in two weeks at Kezar’s!!!

2 comments:

Andy said...

I hope you all had a great time. Got a text from the "wife" telling me she was on her way to Comet Club - nice to see her having fun without the husband.... hmmm. Meanwhile I'm slaving away on a business trip.

I hope you had a few rounds for me :)

Catch you @ the next one

Mookee said...

Sounds like a bunch of excuses