Thursday, September 27, 2007

B is for BOO-YA

Guys and Gals ...My Fellow Alphabarians....THAT ROCKED!

We packed the Bus Stop --- or shall we call it the BUSTIN' Out of the Doors STOP.

I handed out over 160 new membership cards...met a ton of people...and like everyone else was stoked on the 5 bud lights for $11.00!

Next time, October 10 we are moving to City Tavern -- bigger venue...so don't forget to pass along the evite...which I'll be sending out next week.

Check back on the blogspot later today for pictures, they should be posted about 5pm...we are having a few technical difficulties this morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another kickass event Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Awesome event Sarah! Kudos!! And such a pleasure meeting you and everyone else. I definitely look forward to attending future events. Best, Donna Marie.

Edward Domain said...

It was great meeting all the new people in my new role as "Social Chair"- but I need to not be in so many pictures. Looking forward to next time!

Anonymous said...

this club is awesome. I can't wait for next time.