Thursday, September 13, 2007

"A" was for Amante..."B" is for BEER!

Well well well....the first installment of our 52 week pub crawl kicked off with RAGING success...Amante was glad to have us...and we at least saw 75 people through the doors by the count of "frequent" flier cards I gave away. You guessed it, we have AlpharBar cards that get punched for every week you attend. Check out the photo album to the right to see some of the action...a few highlights...

1. Ed : Random Dude from Chicago that just moved here with his girlfriend...did a summer-sault in the bar : A+ work

2. A random dude was giving out candy to pretty ladies ... we told them not to eat candy from strangers because we could not be liable

and 3. Most importantly, everyone was meeting new people...and beers were for sure flowing

...so bring your friends next time September 26, 2007... 7:30pm...we hit the BUS STOP....

3 comments:

Edward Domain said...

Last night was a great time. I would like to suggest at the Bus Stop next week we all dance to the song "Car Wash" from the 70's. Um, because each one has the word Stop in it. Great meeting you all!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, outstanding photo spread of the night. I can't wait to get my prize for a 26 bar, year long pub crawl. I'll be the Cal Ripken Jr. of Alpha Bar...and no, I won't be leaving early every night.

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.

Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

my website :: miscrits of